LISTING WITH ME
To successfully sell your Sundance area home you need to work with an agent who intimately knows the nuances of this unique and wonderful area, who can generate with potential buyers same excitement you had when you invested in your property. Additionally, your home needs to be listed at the right price, staged well, and carefully and broadly marketed on both local and national levels. Figuring all this out starts with requesting a “listing presentation” for your home – a process that involves “interviewing” agents you think will work best with you and your property.
SHOULD YOU SELL YOUR HOME? – ASK FOR A FREE HOME EVALUATION & PRICE ESTIMATE
What is the value of your home? How much will it cost you, the Seller, at Settlement for your portion of closing costs? How much money will be made on the sale after all fees are paid to the Title Company and Real Estate Brokerages? Contacting me to perform a professional Home Evaluation is a no-pressure opportunity to get to know each other and discuss your needs and figure out what your property is really worth in today’s market place. Contact me today to arrange a time to meet and discuss your needs. After touring the property, I’ll be able to work through the challenges and opportunities your property presents and review the costs associated with Seller to determine what you’ll “NET” or walk away with after paying all Settlement costs. Together we can determine what needs to happen to make your property as marketable as possible, and what you can do to make the most money! A Home Evaluation will answer any questions you have and determine if the timing is right for you to sell and how to move forward with the process.
PRICING YOUR PROPERTY TO SELL
In real estate terms, market value is the price at which a particular house, in its current condition, will sell within 30 to 90 days. If the price of your home is too high, several things could happen:
- Limits buyers . Potential buyers may not view your home, because it would be out of their buying range.
- Limits showings . Other salespeople may be reluctant to view your home.
- Used as leverage . Other realtors may use this home to sell against homes that are better priced.
- Extended stay on the market . When a home is on the market too long, it may be perceived as defective. Buyers may wonder, “what’s wrong,” or “why hasn’t this sold?”
- Lower price . An overpriced home, still on the market beyond the average selling time, could lead a lower selling price. To sell it, you will have to reduce the price, sometimes, several times. In the end, you’ll probably get less than if it had been properly priced at the start.
- Wasted time and energy . A bank appraisal is most often required to finance a home.
Realtors have known it for years – Well-kept homes, properly priced in the beginning always get you the fast sale for the best price! And that’s why you need a professional to assist you in the selling of your home.
WORKING WITH THE RIGHT AGENT - REPRESENTATION
As an Associate Broker, I have an intimate knowledge of each community's character, mood, and growth potential. Due to the fact I live near and enjoy Sundance so much, I am eager and capable of tackling unique challenges that families encounter when selecting a home in this area.
As a Realtor, I am a consultant, not salesperson. What this means is that I build "fiduciary" relationships with my clients, and by definition, is "someone bound to act in another's benefit, having a nature of trust." I will always act in your best intrest when representing you and the sale of your property. I take my client relationships very seriously and have closed transactions with clients who have since become some of my very best friends. I love real estate because I enjoy the relationships that come from working in this industry.